Friday, September 18, 2009

Trinity Workshop


Amazing - this little community in Northern California has such special energy, the students were wonderful, they came from all over these mountains, to this small community center. On one of my adventures with my hostess Evelyn Ward who teaches watercolor herself in Lewiston / Weaverville she brought me to this Buddhist temple that I found very healing.
The trout fishing is wonderful in this area and I was so tempted to throw in a line.


















3 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you and your students, having such a great time. Everyone looks completely "plugged in".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to see you teaching and enjoying a bit of travel - which means more energy, I hope. A gorgeous temple!! How could it not help you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the artworks and the photos of the artists. I specially liked the last photo, a photo with a statue behind.

    ReplyDelete