Thursday, May 20, 2010

New DVD Reviews


New Wave, Water & Clouds DVD Reviews are coming in

Here are only a few reviews that some of you have sent back to me. I am so glad that you are enjoying this new program.

Hi Birgit,
I've only watched 5 minutes of your DVD and have learned not to work so hard on those clouds. I'm in heaven....it is awesome, cannot wait to be able to watch and paint through out the rest. Thank you, you are the best teacher/demonstrator. You have found your calling!!
hugs, Penny WI

I viewed the rest of the DVD and it is just as great as the first 5 minutes. I photographed Point Bonita and it seems to me that a vertical scape of land pieces jutting out and water splashing up against land with little lighthouse at bottom would be challenging for me, BUT with these new skills from DVD I might be able to pull it off. THAT would make me a very happy camper.
You're the best! Penny, WI

Hi Birgit,

I have been thoroughly enjoying your new DVD, it was a great follow up to the workshop a couple of weeks ago and will help me retain much of what I learned. I was also able to pick up on a few subtle things that I missed in the workshop. I really like the way you have set it up so that you can navigate to one demonstration at a time through the table of contents, and I think you did a great job of zooming in and out to demonstrate the techniques. It was also really helpful that you showed the application of specific techniques in more than one painting. Given that there are 8 demonstrations and it is 85 minutes, I think you could charge more than what you are selling it for on your website.
Thanks again- I always love your workshops, Mariska CA

Dear Birgit:
Your video was great. You are such a good teacher.
Thank you Barbara

Purchase DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment