Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Update


I wanted to let you know In the November 2011 issue of Artist's Magazine. I have been fortunate to have been included, in an article along with 5 other amazing artists on the subject of the rose and how it is viewed as an enduring symbol and make it seem new. The magazine is available on newsstands and can be purchased online

As my 2011 workshops are winding down I am thinking about all of the fun we have had painting, laughing and making new friends. I would like to thank all of my students for making this years workshops so successful and full of new adventures. There were many students that traveled long distances to attend, many from different states, Canada, Hong Kong and Venezuela.

We are all connected sharing our common bond in the world of watercolor.

I have just added the photos of my fall workshops to my Facebook albums in Little Rock AR & La Crosse WI, and Mendocino CA .


Fall Workshop in Mendocino 11/11
Discussing how to create the multiple stamens without using masking or drawing gum with my student Edelmira from Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment