Friday, April 26, 2013

New Mexico Art League workshop 2013

We just had a great workshop at the New Mexico Art League, in Albuquerque. We're planning the next workshop at NMAL for early June 2014. In the meantime you can join me in Toronto, Boone. NC or Cloud Croft, NM or at any of my other workshop venues. Hope to see you there.


I was so amazed at how well everyone did with the complicated composition.

We all enjoyed a wonderful lunch together


The workshop was held at the New Mexico Art League in Albuquerque.

My wonderful assistant Ming and amazing artist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Birgit

    I hope you will be coming back to Toronto (Markham) again, as I tried to get into your May rocks, sand, beach glass class there and it is full. Rocks are my favourite subject.

    I bought your Framing Without Glass DVD a few years ago and am varnishing my watercolours now. Great method!

    Cheers,
    Karen

    Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
    karenrichardson.ca
    watercolourtoolbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I am sure I will be sometime in the future, please check back on my website or the workshops link on my blog. Did you put your name on the wait list, you never know :) looking forward to meeting you.
      Best wishes
      Birgit

      Delete