Wednesday, July 13, 2016

How to find lost images on your SD card

What! Wiped out SD card!! All images GONE! Went into my cell service provider yesterday and the sales lady accidentally wiped off every single image I had on my phone about 1800 of them, when I asked where my photos were, she said, - sorry this has never happened before, I asked her how am I going to get them back, she again said sorry, there gone.

I was so in shock I couldn't say anything, and for those that know me (that's rare), no images anywhere?...all it said was no files found, on the phone, cloud, and SD card called tech support they couldn't find them anywhere either. All I could think about was finding a solution.

I found a program by "Wondershare" that scoured my "BLANK" Reformatted SD card and found all of them hidden deep in the card. Have to admit it, I was pretty darn smitten with myself, and I am still getting emails from my provider that are saying that they can't find them anywhere, even though I had a cloud.

Why I'm telling you this is in case you have the same problem of accidentally deleting and wiping out all of your photos in your camera on your SD card, you just might still be a to retrieve them, as long as you don't take pics and over write on the card.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I had this happen on a Baltic cruise years ago & kept the disk... I will try this to see if I can regain my lost
    sight seeing photos.

    ReplyDelete